Steven L. Clerkley
Customer Supply Chain Resource
- · Experience leading Supply Chain Alignment activities supporting internal and/or external customer or customers in the Retail, Wholesale, Restaurants and Inventory servicing markets.· Recognized professional whose skills have been tested and proven while working with Fortune 500 companies.· A true practitioner of the Logistics Industry with comprehensive knowledge in all 8 cornerstones of Supply Chain.· Throughout his career Steven has spoken at 4 universities and a number of high schools promoting academic readiness and the benefits of Supply Chain Knowledge.
Steve supply chain career spans over twenty five years of experience leading supply chain and logistics efforts to enable fulfillment success within company upstream & downstream boundaries in alignment with customer capabilities improving cost-to-serve models. Following a number of years with progressive leadership responsibilities in Operations, Product Supply and Vender Managed Inventory, Steve held Senior Leadership roles with Southwest Traders, Inc. and Daymon Worldwide/Club Demonstrations driving accountability solutions. He is affectionately known as a ‘Capability Builder’.
Steve has been decorated with a number of awards and achievements throughout his career, but he is most appreciative of the awards and achievements gained while working supply chain efforts through his teams:
- Capability Builder Manager of The Year (Procter & Gamble)/[Employee’s Choice]
- North America Value Chain IMPACT AWARD (Gillette)
- Supply Chain Partnership Award from Edgell Communications/Ralston Purina
- Baby Global Business Unit (First Moment of Truth) Award (Procter & Gamble)
- Vendor of the Year Awards – Kmart, Target, Dollar General, Family Dollar and Rite Aid
- Target Award of Excellence
Supply Knowledge and Acumen:
|Training/Education/Certification…||Companies Trained From;||Account Calls (C-level to Analyst)|