DEMO Global Institute
DEMO Global Institute, DEMO Consulting, in partnership with Aperion Global Institute
“Advancing your professional development to the Next Level”
DEMO Global Institute courses feature:
• Enrollment in online courses are available anytime and anywhere 24/7 – 365 days a year
• Access your online courses from your Phone, Tablet, PC or the AGI-EDU App anytime, any place in the world
• Online courses are Self-Paced (*see Certification Requirements for course completion)
• Individual Attention – Convenient self-paced learning that also includes instructor and peer interaction (*Digital and Classroom)
• Fully Integrated Programs – We Focus on Career & Home; YOU get the Life Skills that lead to Success
• Accredited vocational and certification programs (*see programs(s) requirements)
• Supportive global leader instructors who are subject matter experts in their fields
• A wealth of helpful online resources to help you learn and grow and become Life Long Learners
Important! Use the promotion code “DEMO-AGI-18” when checking out
Advance your skill set for $99
How to Survive a Public Speaking Presentation, Attorney Ricky AndersonCourse Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview This course will teach you how to manage your thoughts, body language, nervousness, and speech patterns to present yourself professionally. You'll also learn how to present at meetings, use the five-S pattern to prepare a good presentation, and punch up your presentation with visual aids. As a bonus, you'll complete Velsoft's signature personality assessment to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses as a speaker.
Entrepreneurship 101Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In this course, you'll learn the basics of entrepreneurship. You will learn how to find and evaluate business ideas, flesh out those ideas by developing value propositions and financial projections, consider your ownership options, prepare the appropriate documents (including a business plan, pitch deck, and white papers), and gather funding for your business. You'll also learn the steps of developing, testing, marketing, and launching a product or service. To wrap things up, you'll learn how to grow your business and become an entrepreneurial leader.
Social Selling for Small BusinessesCourse Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 ________________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In this course, you will learn about the attributes of social selling, you will learn how to explore social selling can generate business leads, how to apply social selling strategies of relevance in social media. You will also develop an understanding of the power of leveraging different platforms and how to measure results.
How to be an Active Listener$180.00Course Length: 4 Weeks Course Hours: 8 Hours ________________________________________________________________ Course Overview In this course, you will learn what active listening is and what qualities active listeners have. You will also learn how to manage your body language, create a positive listening attitude, encourage conversation, build relationships, and overcoming listening roadblocks.